Avante Collect & Drop Self Swab at Stokenchurch Medical Centre (HP14 3SX)
International Arrival Day 2 COVID-19 PCR Tests: Results in 24-36 hours for £75
- Suitable for eligible* international arrivals from non red-list countries wh
- Passenger Locator Reference number sent conveniently to your email, after booking.
- Results in 24-36 hours after package collection
- > 99.5% of results to date returned within the time frame
- Lab Certificate included
- Including genome sequencing
- Mandatory Government requirement for UK arrivals
- Allow 1 working day for your invoice to be prepared. If you require an instant invoice urgently, call us or email us marked ‘urgent invoice’
Click & Drop Self Swab – What to Expect
After you arrive at Stokenchurch Medical Centre, Oxford Rd, Stokenchurch, High Wycombe HP14 3SX, collect your pack from the pharmacy inside the main building reception area.
Please ensure you bring a copy of your booking confirmation to show the staff. Your pack will contain all the necessary equipment and instructions to effectively carry out your test. You may perform the test in your home or private vehicle.
After completing your test, you will need to register your test online at https://portal.salient.bio/register and drop your sealed sample in the red drop box located in the main entrance foyer.
Drop-off of your completed and registered sample
You can drop your sample on the same day you book, or if you prefer a future day. Dropping within our drop off times will ensure a 36-hour result from when you drop your sample. You can drop samples earlier in the day if you prefer. If you will be dropping your sample off out of surgery hours or at the weekend please post through the letterbox at the front door, and turnaround time will be a little longer.
Drop off timings:
- Between 10:00-13:30 Monday to Friday.
- Prescheduled collections only***: 10-10:30AM on weekends and bank holidays
Which Test(s) Should I Book?
Day 2-only tests are suitable for:
- Vaccinated Adults* arriving from a non-red list country. They must have been vaccinated through an approved vaccination programme**.
- Children* between the ages of 5-17 travelling to the UK from a non red-list country, who are a resident in the UK or in a country with an approved vaccination programme**.
* For more information about testing requirements please visit the government website with the latest travel requirements. https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-to-england-from-another-country-during-coronavirus-covid-19#travelling-with-children
** For a list of the approved vaccination programmes please visit; https://www.gov.uk/guidance/countries-with-approved-covid-19-vaccination-programmes-and-proof-of-vaccination
Still confused?! Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (+44) 3330069610.