Rapid Antigen Tests For Travel: Postal Service
How does it work?
- We post your test kit out to you via DPD (please allow up to 3 working days for your test kits to arrive).
- We supervise your self-test remotely, and we will review and interpret your results once you have completed the ‘Remote Guided Rapid Test Consultation’ and uploaded a picture of your completed test kit and ID documents as requested.
- We monitor all testing that takes place between 10am and 2pm UK time 7 days a week.
- We aim to provide you with interpretation and a results certificate by email within a maximum of 3 hours of you completing your self-test between 10am and 2pm.
- Type and Brand of test – Orient Gene / Healgen Coronavirus Ag Rapid Test (find out more about the gov.uk approval HERE)
Our Rapid Tests are a suitable pre-departure test for UK entry, so can be purchased before you travel, taken abroad with you, and self administered abroad prior to your travel to the UK. Also ideal for destinations that require a Rapid Antigen test for entry.
We recommend that you always confirm with your destination travel requirements and carrier requirements of tests time windows, type of tests and any other requirements before you book your test.